[Xastir] Embedded spaces in object/item names

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Aug 12 17:43:26 EDT 2009

A thread just went by on APRSSIG regarding embedded spaces in object
names.  Evidently Bob B. is changing or just changed the 1.2 spec to
disallow them (per message from Steve Dimse).

We need to change our code for creating/modifying objects/items to
disallow them if we wish to comply with that part of the spec.

So far this is just a note.