[Xastir] possible xastir software engineering course project

James Cameron VK2LQZ vk2lqz at wia.org.au
Wed Aug 19 08:37:51 EDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 06:12:29AM -0500, Jason KG4WSV wrote:
> If you are interested in providing input for me to write a description
> of the project, or if you are interested in being part of the customer
> team for this project, please let me know ASAP.

I'm interested in being part of the customer team, and if it is helpful
doing peer review of changes.

(The last thing I'd like to see is the changes rejected because they
arrived without any review or feedback first).

I'm also happy to review the project description.

My CV:
http://quozl.linux.org.au/resume.pdf

--
James Cameron