[Xastir] Ubuntu 9.04 Live/Installation CD (Lee Bengston)

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Thu Aug 20 06:22:57 EDT 2009

Lee .. The URL for the http download does not work here. Thats the one from
the xastir web page. It seems to do some sort of page timeout. Ive tried a
few times in the last couple of days. I may try the torrent later on.

Some issues with Warnings from the previous version back in march that Ive
been meaning to ask about. These appear to relate to Fonts in Ubuntu. Are
these solved in the new version ? See below for a terminal output I
captured..
Sorry about the size of this but it may be significant to capture it all.
Its certainly alot more than one would normally expect on execution of
xastir.

ubuntu at ubuntu:~$ xastir &

?

Built-in map types:

gnis USGS GNIS Datapoints

map APRSdos Maps

map WinAPRS/MacAPRS/X-APRS Maps

pdb PocketAPRS Maps

Support for these additional map types has been compiled in:

geo Image Map (ImageMagick/GraphicsMagick library, many formats allowed)

geo URL (Internet maps via wget)

shp ESRI Shapefile Maps (Shapelib library)

tif USGS DRG Geotiff Topographic Maps (libgeotiff/libproj)

xpm X Pixmap Maps (XPM library)

[1] 7303

ubuntu at ubuntu:~$ Indexing maps...

Finished indexing maps

*** Reading WX Alert log files

*** Done with WX Alert log files

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\101' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\155' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\141' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\164' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\145' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\165' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\162' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\40' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\101' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\120' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\122' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\123' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\50' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\164' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\155' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\51' not supported in font. Discarded.

[...]

Character '\151' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\157' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\156' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\40' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\126' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\113' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\65' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\101' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\110' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\55' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output

Class: XmTextField

Character '\62' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output2

Class: XmTextField

Character '\260' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output2

Class: XmTextField

Character '\260' not supported in font. Discarded.

convert_from_xastir_coordinates:X out-of-range (too low):4263101696

convert_from_xastir_coordinates:X out-of-range (too high):161465600

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output4

Class: XmTextField

Character '\132' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output4

Class: XmTextField

Character '\157' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output4

Class: XmTextField

Character '\157' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output4

Class: XmTextField

Character '\155' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output4

Class: XmTextField

Character '\40' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output4

Class: XmTextField

Character '\63' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output4

Class: XmTextField

Character '\62' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output4

Class: XmTextField

Character '\60' not supported in font. Discarded.

Warning:

Name: create_appshell text_output4

Class: XmTextField

Character '\153' not supported in font. Discarded.

?

Tony and Eva Hunt  wavetel at internode.on.net