[Xastir] KISS setup help

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Aug 25 18:15:49 EDT 2009

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009, David Sprangers wrote:

> I thought Xastir settings put the TNC into KISS mode,

Only for a particular european TNC, I think an TNC7?  The Xastir
togglebutton doesn't work for any other TNC.  You must set the TNC
into KISS mode using whatever commands the TNC requires.  Some of
the early TNC's had a whole list of commands that were necessary,
but most later ones just did it with "KISS ON" I think.