[Xastir] KISS setup help

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Aug 26 12:50:48 EDT 2009

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009, John Ronan wrote:

> Also, I'd never really seen a good explanation of the KPC3+ problems before.
> The power cycle issue explains something I'd been struggling with trying to
> make a digi with a WRT54G and KPC3+
>
> Is it all firmware versions of the KPC3+ (Including the latest) and is the
> 9612+ afflicted with the same problems?

Don't know on that last.  About the first, try some of these threads
and/or searches:

     08/26/2006:  [aprssig] Delayed packets (yet again)
     10/05/2006:  [Xastir] Serial Port Questions
     12/19/2008:  [aprssig] KPC-3+ KISS mode delayed packet issue?
     01/25/2009:  [nwaprssig] KPC3+ in Kiss Mode

     Google:  aprs "delayed packets" kiss kpc3+

Thanks to kd7nm for that last bit.