[Xastir] KPC-3+ KISS problem...

Tom, ve7did ve7did at dccnet.com
Wed Aug 26 22:06:30 EDT 2009

That's right.   It is  only the kpc3+.  The older non "+" models work  fine.
I have also tried both the versions 7.0 & 9.1 in the "+" (same box) and
they both exhibit he same problem.
Also the 9612's do not have a problem either.

Hopefully Kantronics will come up with the fix.

Propagation Knows No Boundaries
73 de Tom,  ve7did