[Xastir] Maps of lower 48

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 12:17:15 EST 2009

Does someone have a map of the lower 48 states that is very simple? Something with just the borders on it, and maybe the bigger rivers and lakes. I don't want it down to the county level, few if any streets, things like that. I'd like to use it with the radar overlays so don't want all the clutter just the basics. And primarily I'd use it all at the same time, not to look at individual states. Some akin to the way we usually look at the entire world in Xastir, only just for the US states.

thanks..