[Xastir] Snapshots

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 11:58:32 EST 2009

Curt,

I'd like to be able to tell you exactly what just happened but truth is I can't. I closed Xastir and restarted it, after that the snapshot.png DID include the radar information. Why it's working now and didn't a while ago I don't know. But I guess it had to do with relaunching Xastir.

The current image is at; http://www.kckaiserklan.com/snapshot.png

Thanks for taking a look-see at the problem.