[Xastir] Xastir with TNC-X

Amateur Radio WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Wed Dec 9 17:51:21 EST 2009

The TNC-X is a KISS TNC only. I have it set-up as such in Xastir. The
TNC-X has a USB interface built-in. Xastir tells me it is connected and
the link is up. I tell it to send a transmission, and the light on the
TNC shows that it is transmitting. I have it connected via a known
working audio cable from the radio to the TNC. It has to be something
simple that I have not thought of yet.

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com