[Xastir] Feature request AGW reconnect

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Thu Dec 10 04:52:50 EST 2009

I wonder if this would be hard to impliment ? On the AGW interface could we have a Reconnect on fail option like the Internet servers ? If I run AGW over the LAN which is the usual way then its often via 802.11 wifi..
This can at times be flakey .. If the connection to AGW is lost then it just stays that way and never re-establishes.. It usually does not do this but the few times it does is plain annoying and often goes unnoticed for long periods. The other thing that may happen is a reboot of the machine running AGW and then xastir has to have the interface restarted.

Tony Hunt VK5AH