[Xastir] Feature Request

David Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 15:37:11 EST 2009

Curt,

There may be another way to do the same thing...

Take a look at http://revision3.com/tzdaily/2009-12-08touchfreeze also
gsynaptics or tpconfig on ubuntu.

OR... Get an external USB connected KB to save the LT KB (and the LT)
from being drowned with coffee.

Defeats the "portability" but saves equipment and flustration in the long run.

73
Dave
KB3EFS