[Xastir] Feature Request

Chip G. n1mie at mac.com
Thu Dec 10 16:00:20 EST 2009

While I appreciate the suggestion, it isn't portable and will bypass some of us who use other platforms. I would greatly appreciate it if Curt, or one of the other developers, will add this feature. I'm fairly certain a simple preference or menu command would be quite handy and not very difficult for one of Curt's skill to add.

Thanks.

On Dec 10, 2009, at 15:37, David Aitcheson wrote:

> There may be another way to do the same thing...
>
> Take a look at http://revision3.com/tzdaily/2009-12-08touchfreeze also
> gsynaptics or tpconfig on ubuntu.
>
> OR... Get an external USB connected KB to save the LT KB (and the LT)
> from being drowned with coffee.
>
> Defeats the "portability" but saves equipment and flustration in the long run.

73,
--de Chip (N1MIE) FN41bn