[Xastir] soundmodem and soundmodemconfig diagnostics

Tim Billingsley kd5ckp at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 10:10:03 EST 2009

Being new to this I am sure I have over looked something simple.

I have an FT-2500M connected to a Foxdelta SC-1 interface which in turn is
connected a secondary soundcard.
My serial connection is my primary serial connection (/dev/ttyS0) which is
set as PTT driver in my KISS configuration of soundmodem.

The oddity I keep running into is that when I start either the diagnostics
scope or spectrum screens or soundmodem as soon as the systems hears good
data it drops into transmit and clips the remainder of the packet. as soon
as I stop those applications the problem goes away.

Any assistance anyone can offer is appreciated.

Tim