[Xastir] soundmodem and soundmodemconfig diagnostics

Tim Billingsley kd5ckp at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 10:34:43 EST 2009

For those interested in this saga I found this article.

http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/linux-hams@vger.kernel.org/1971799.html

Since I install soundmodem with apt I guess I will try the hardware route.

Any other ideas are appreciated.

--

"Friends don't let friends do Windows"
http://www.distrowatch.com