[Xastir] ubuntu bug 492867 / debian bug 561173 - Included shell script /usr/lib/xastir/get-NWSdata attempts to store downloaded information in /usr/local/share/xastir/Counties instead of the /usr/share/xastir/Counties

Josh Smith juicewvu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 20:35:25 EST 2009

Hi all,
I posted a bug/patch to a small problem with xastir on ubuntu and
debian where the included get-NWSdata script attempts to download said
data in the wrong location.  At the request of debianham member David
Aitcheson (KB3EFS).  I am submitting this email to the xastir list.
You can find attached my updated script that resolves the issue.  If
you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks and 73,
Josh Smith
KD8HRX
email/jabber:  juicewvu at gmail.com