[Xastir] compiling problem ubuntu 9.10

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sun Dec 20 16:22:21 EST 2009

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009, Tom Russo wrote:

> The *right* way to get it fixed is for us to release a stable release again,
> and let those package maintainers rebuild.  The 8-bit/16-bit QuantumDepth
> problem is fixed in CVS, and when the package maintainers stop being stuck
> at a year-old release the problem will go away.

A stable release can be done anytime.  I was hoping to get a chance
to look at the weather alerts first to see if some tweaks need to be
done there.  I could forego that in order to get this recent fix out
in a stable release.

We could do another stable release within the next month or three
if/when the weather alerts are tweaked.