[Xastir] limiting inbound internet traffic to RF based on call sign

Tom Hayward esarfl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 15:26:24 EST 2009

> The drawback to this method is that his map will show only those stations and nothing else.

This is true. I was thinking that under the Internet interface options
you could allow or disallow IGATE traffic. I see now this is only true
for TNC interfaces. (I would have run two Internet interfaces, one
with a budlist and IGATE, the other with disallow IGATE and a broad
filter)

Jason's solution sounds the best. I wasn't aware of this feature.

Tom KD7LXL