[Xastir] limiting inbound internet traffic to RF based on call sign

Alex Carver kf4lvz at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 14:14:00 EST 2009

The drawback to this method is that his map will show only those stations and nothing else.

The filtering has to be done within the section of code just before the gating to RF takes place.  Xastir does this as I recall and each callsign is added to a file that it checks but I don't remember all the details of it.  Other clients do similar things, checking a local file to determine what gets gated onto RF and ignoring the rest.  This process doesn't affect what is viewed on the screen or what comes in from the IS in general.