[Xastir] Xastir Binaries

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Sat Jan 31 08:19:03 EST 2009

Thanks Jason.. Actually I found that web site as I had kept the VM download
and started reading the docos. That was one thing I was after. Also just to
check if any of the other binaries had been updated..

Maybee it will be sorted in time. Nothing urgent. I just found it odd that
one can not find the binaries although the source is still available at
sourceforge

Tony  VK5AH