[Xastir] Xastir Binaries

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 08:48:39 EST 2009

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 7:19 AM, Tony Hunt <wavetel at internode.on.net> wrote:

> Maybee it will be sorted in time. Nothing urgent. I just found it odd that
> one can not find the binaries although the source is still available at
> sourceforge

That's sort of the nature of this project (and some other FOSS
projects, too).  The development team has their hands full keeping the
source level project going.  The binary distributions are put together
by users, and distributed via whatever means the individual doing the
work comes up with.  The wiki was the glue that gave the world a
single place to go get the information about where all this stuff is
stashed; hopefully Chuck is having good luck getting the backups
restored.

-Jason
kg4wsv