[Xastir] NMEA GPS data duplication

Lee R. Burton lburton at mrow.org
Wed Jul 1 16:09:41 EDT 2009

That could/would work (assuming the signalling is still happy).. but I'd prefer to do it in software, esp since I only have one serial port on the machine (yes yes, USB serial.. but I already have the data..)..
It probably wouldn't be too hard to hack something together with socat/remserial.. just need to be able to send the NMEA data out of Xastir over TCP or UDP or a pipe.. then socat/remserial can create a pty to access it ..
Time to poke Xastir's source code :)
---
Lee Burton
lburton at mrow.org