[Xastir] NSLU2

Hans Ahlén hans at h-ahlen.com
Sun Jul 12 11:06:49 EDT 2009

A bit googling and I found a virtual X-server. "Xvfb" will do the work.
Just install xvfb with appropiate installer (in my case debians apt-get).
It relias on a regular X-server is installed.
"apt-get install xvbf" and run the command
"xvfb-run --server-args='-fbdir /root/xvfb/fb/' xastir"
where "/root/xvfb/fb/"is a directory where an image of xastir output will
be created with the name "Xvfb_screen0".The directory must exist before
starting xastir. Move the image to a Linux-pc and open it with
"xwud -in ~/Xvfb_screen0" and you can see the output from xastir.