[Xastir] Eeebuntu 3.0 Live CD - revisited

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 20:26:36 EDT 2009

On 7/13/09, Lee Bengston <lee.bengston at gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> I am sorry to report that I posted the wrong eeebuntu image.  That's
> what I get for putting a little project aside for a couple of weeks
> and attempting to restart it again.  I'll plan to post a revision very
> soon - just want to make sure the bonehead factor doesn't come in to
> play again before I do.

OK, there is now a good ISO image available of Eeebuntu 3.0 (base)
including a fresh Xastir 1.95 installation from CVS.  The link below
will get you to download links for the image and the md5sum.  It is
the same link that is in the Wiki.

http://www.175moonlight.com/xastir/livecd.php

Sorry about the false start.

Lee - K5DAT