[Xastir] Black screen (fwd)

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Thu Jul 23 18:41:03 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 03:06:26PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <archer at eskimo.com> flavor, containing:

> Any Ubuntu users that might be able to help him?  He's evidently not
> on the list.  --we7u

I don't use 9.04, I stick to the LTS releases.  But I'd look at
GraphicsMagick/ImageMagick as the likely culprit if I were him.

It would be so nice to be able to jettison our dependence on that miserable
library.

  In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.
                                  -- Ineffective daily affirmation