[Xastir] Weather Alert FINGER server

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jul 31 18:39:46 EDT 2009

Pete, AE5PL, has a new server online that is providing some of the
functionality that WXSVR.net had been doing.  He's just implemented
the FINGER capability that we had before, where you double-click on
a weather alert in the View->Weather Alerts dialog and it opens a
new window with the full text of the alert.

In CVS now.  Enjoy!  (and thank Pete for the new functionality)