[Xastir] Problems with lighting up Counties, NWS files

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jul 31 19:01:09 EDT 2009

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009, Alex Carver wrote:

> The latest files at the download site are in a single zip:
>
> http://www.weather.gov/geodata/catalog/county/data/c_15jl09.zip
>
> So it looks like the names in the old one didn't get changed.

Would someone like to look up who to notify and do so?  Have them
fix up their file contents to match the filename of the archive.

Most likely we'll have to tweak Xastir to handle the new one 'cuz I
think they've changed the DBF format again.  That's most likely why
weather alerts are not lighting up zones with the new file.