[Xastir] Some work - some don't

Bill Ramsey ka8wtk at ohio.net
Wed Jun 3 18:47:18 EDT 2009

All,

  Usually I can search the Wiki or list and find an answer if I have any
problems with Xastir, but I can't find (maybe recognize?) the answer to a
problem.

  I just put Xastir 1.9.5 on my Ubuntu 9.04 system. Compiling went without
issues with Imagemagick. I find that two of my terraserver maps,
terraserver.geo and terraserver-topo.geo, work just fine. The other two
terraserver maps, urban and reflectivity, don't. It would seem to me that if
one terraserver geo map worked, another would as well.

  I am not having any trouble with any weather or polyline maps. The "urban"
map is a "blank" file when viewed in the map cache folder and the
reflectivity map is black.

  Suggestions?

Thanks,

            Bill