[Xastir] Some work - some don't

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Jun 3 18:58:42 EDT 2009

On Wed, 3 Jun 2009, Bill Ramsey wrote:

>  Suggestions?

Take a look in your ~/.xastir/tmp/ directory.  Look for *.png,
*.gif, *.jpg files.  See if there are recent time-stamped files
there that contain the maps of interest and are viewable.

If so, then libcurl or wget did their job slurping the map files off
terraserver.  If the files are there but not viewable, try viewing
them in something else to see if the files were bad from
terraserver, or whether ImageMagick or GraphicsMagick are to blame.

If IM, switch to GM.  If GM, switch to IM.

If libcurl or wget are to blame, swap.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer