[Xastir] Some work - some don't

Bill Ramsey ka8wtk at ohio.net
Wed Jun 3 19:16:38 EDT 2009

Hi Curt,
  The urban map is just a grey file without detail. The reflectivity map is
a black file with no detail which I just noticed says USGS in the lower
right corner(?). This would indicate then that ImageMagick is working, and
that perhaps libcurl is not, unless the images are not available from the
server at this time?

Bill