[Xastir] UI-View type Plug-ins?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jun 4 08:03:53 EDT 2009

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009, Jason KG4WSV wrote:

> Others have pointed out ways to do that, but of course xastir can
> create objects itself, and will transmit them.  It also remembers the
> objects, and will TX them until you remove them.

Not only that, it also randomizes the transmit times for each object
so that your objects get spread out and not clumped up together,
plus it starts out transmitting them more quickly and then slows
down to the global object transmit rate over a bit of time.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer