[Xastir] Small linux computers in a wall-wart sized package?

Bob Nielsen n7xy at clearwire.net
Thu Jun 11 14:05:15 EDT 2009

Nice!  How long did it take to get your sheevaplug?  The web site
says 4 week delivery and I have already passed that milestone and am
still waiting.

I'm planning to use mine for my DX Spider node, but may experiment
with JNOS as well.  I have seen some reports that the built-in power
supply is a bit noisy, so may need to work on that before hooking it
to any radios (hopefully it won't interfere with other shack equipment).

73, Bob N7XY