[Xastir] Time

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 18:28:26 EDT 2009

I'm not trying to start an argument... so please forgive. But just one
or two extra points. 1) Unix is only one platform that Xastir runs on.
One of it's bragging points is how many other systems it can run on.
2) I will find a way to overlay a timestamp, the point was I wanted
the file created by snapshot to stay the same, I just wanted some way
of knowing what time it was made. 3) Isn't adding convenient little
changes the point of open software? Or at least one of them.

Anyway like I said I'm not trying to start anything if the consensus
is to not do it then I'll follow one of your suggestions about adding
my own.

Thanks guys....