[Xastir] Time

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jun 12 20:06:31 EDT 2009

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> So...  We're open to changes, just not freely available to make all
> of them.  I hope that makes sense.
>
> Don't worry too much about pissing us off.  It takes a LOT more than
> what's been discussed so far.  This is all healthy discussion!
>
> Also:  One needs to be persistent to get changes implemented.
> You're doing well there.  The pest stage starts happening when you
> get a definite "no" yet keep asking after that.  hi hi.  No worries
> so far.

Note:  That last was _not_ intended to be any sort of warning.
There was no hidden meaning there.  The last sentence was really
what I meant.  I just now re-read it and thought it could be
misinterpreted, so sending this message as well.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer