[Xastir] sending out weather data

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Wed Jun 17 17:29:44 EDT 2009

This is what I use (sent as a single line) to send weather data to
xastir. The data is massaged into the correct format from collected text
info.

/usr/local/bin/xastir_udp_client localhost 2023 vk2wet-1 21162 -to-inet
"TAREE>APRS:=3153.40S/15230.60E_270/007g009t052r000p073P000h95b10255"

That information is in a file I call about every ten minutes using cron.

Ray vk2tv