[Xastir] Soundmodem on OSX

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 10:56:18 EDT 2009

Technically Xastir doesn't run on Mac's either but it does run in X11
which in the case of the Mac is running on BSD Unix. Or maybe I
misunderstand the relationship of one to the other something that is
not unlikely.
Anyway I was thinking soundmodem would run there as opposed to
actually running on OSX.