[Xastir] NWS Warning Maps

Dale Seaburg kg5lt at verizon.net
Sat Jun 20 21:09:52 EDT 2009

If I understand Gerry correctly, this script has to be run regularly
to keep the NWS data reasonably current, correct?  Assuming this is
affirmative, then perhaps a cron job should be setup to automate this?

BTW, I had to use 'sudo' to allow writing to the xastir/Counties
path.  I hope I have my xastir set up correctly.

73 - Dale.  KG5LT