[Xastir] NWS Warning Maps

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sun Jun 21 00:08:44 EDT 2009

On Sat, 20 Jun 2009, Dale Seaburg wrote:

> If I understand Gerry correctly, this script has to be run regularly to keep
> the NWS data reasonably current, correct?

Not our get_NWSdata script...  It is only updated a few times a
year, when someone notices it not working correctly or that the NWS
has put out new files.

> BTW, I had to use 'sudo' to allow writing to the xastir/Counties path.  I
> hope I have my xastir set up correctly.

It makes sense as they normally go in
/usr/local/share/xastir/Counties and are owned by root.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer