[Xastir] WB4APR Traffic.txt

ml41782 ml41782 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 12:09:30 EDT 2009

I started looking over Bob's write up on the traffic.txt. a way of putting out the current speeds on the major roads. Has anyone ever looked at this for xastir ? Bob's program works with APRS DOS. I'm not going that route.

I started looking at how to do something similar to what Bob was after but instead of the speeds put out accident or disabled vehicle updates.  I can grab those messages in here in Virginia as they appear and as they clear up.

Thanks for the help with sending the weather data via client. That worked perfectly. I did get the final bugs out of my bash script and it all looks good now and its working greate !

Mike K4MQF