[Xastir] D700 as a TEMPn-N digi with Xastir

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Jun 22 13:56:37 EDT 2009

On Sun, 21 Jun 2009, Kevin Ratcliff wrote:

> Can I just add the commands listed here (http://aprs.org/TEMPn-N.html)
> to tnc-startup.d700?

You should be able to add commands just fine to gain additional
capability.  I'd suggest copying tnc-startup.d700 to a new filename
and adding things to it, then tweak your Xastir interface to call
out the new file.  This will keep your custom tweaks from getting
overwritten when you next update Xastir.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer