[Xastir] WB4APR Traffic.txt

Matt Werner kb0kqa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 19:59:01 EDT 2009

I had looked at doing the same for MD (putting it on the inet) as an
"I'm bored" project for Bob but never quite got that bored.

It seemed to me that it would be easier to put the stuff on the inet
and let those that want to pick them off do so rather than having
multiple people sending out copies of the same information.

73 - Matt
KB0KQA