[Xastir] SAR features page on wiki: images broken

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Jun 24 14:21:28 EDT 2009

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009, Kevin Ratcliff wrote:

> The images on the SAR features page of the Xastir wiki are broken:
> http://www.xastir.org/wiki/index.php/Search_and_Rescue,_(SAR)
>
> Do the original images still exist somewhere, and if so could they be
> placed back on the wiki?

I think I have these on CD at home.

> On a somewhat related note, does anyone know if this page moved:
> http://wiki.ampr2.net/nwaprs/SearchAndRescue? I didn't find its new
> location (if it still exists) in a quick Google search, so I'm
> guessing it's gone. I did find parts of it in they "wayback machine"
> (archive.org).

I believe I have this.  I asked the Wiki owner for it and have it in
my e-mail somewhere.

I'm kind'a busy for the next several days but perhaps remind me
again after the 4th or so for this stuff.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer