[Xastir] SAR features page on wiki: images broken

Kevin Ratcliff kevin at kevinratcliff.com
Wed Jun 24 07:50:56 EDT 2009

All,

The images on the SAR features page of the Xastir wiki are broken:
http://www.xastir.org/wiki/index.php/Search_and_Rescue,_(SAR)

Do the original images still exist somewhere, and if so could they be
placed back on the wiki?

If they don't exist, I can volunteer to create some new ones and upload them.

My SAR team is starting to use Xastir as our APRS client of choice
after working out some initial issues with maps. We got everything
working though, and are ready to deploy APRS on our next search.
During our next big search exercise we'll be using APRS, and I think
it'd be neat to enable logging and post the tnc.log for others to look
at.

On a somewhat related note, does anyone know if this page moved:
http://wiki.ampr2.net/nwaprs/SearchAndRescue? I didn't find its new
location (if it still exists) in a quick Google search, so I'm
guessing it's gone. I did find parts of it in they "wayback machine"
(archive.org).

Thanks!

Kevin
KB9MQU