[Xastir] Activity...

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Mar 2 11:25:53 EST 2009

On Sun, 1 Mar 2009, C. Griffin wrote:

> List sure has been fairly quiet lately. I haven't seen a message from Curt in
> awhile. Where are all the programmers?

I suspect most are still around.

I'm at the tail-end of a bunch of time-consuming
activity.  I've been off-line as far as Xastir development for a
while.

> Are they focusing on a major release/rewrite?

Unfortunately no.  Or rather, I've been focusing on it for a long
time but haven't had the free time to do anything about it.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer