[Xastir] Xastir Digest, Vol 40, Issue 1

Tapio Sokura oh2kku at iki.fi
Mon Mar 2 22:59:04 EST 2009

Curt, WE7U wrote:
> ImageMagick to do some of it's work.  Also make sure you have perl
> installed, version 5.0 or later.

I'm waaaay off topic and this isn't even funny I know, but I just can't
help commenting on the above: The last version of perl 4 was released in
1993, the first version 5 in 1994. Perl 6 hasn't been released yet. So
I'm pretty confident that a system that can run Xastir, has specifically
version 5 of perl on it, if it has perl at all. But I guess it never
hurts to be thorough.. Yeah it's 6am here and I just pulled an all-nighter.

   Tapio  :-)