[Xastir] mac version of xastir yielding error

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 12:21:11 EST 2009

In this thread you said you tried both openmotif and lesstif. I've
been told and believe that openmotif is the cause of the problem I
have with some of the menus in Xastir. But no one has ever been able
to give me a step by step instruction on how to remove it. I've tried
all the vague instructions, I've asked the Apple forums, I've asked
people here all without any luck.

Step by step, how do I uninstall openmotif so I can install lesstif?

Thanks.