[Xastir] readme.maps questions

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sun Mar 15 19:05:31 EDT 2009

On Sun, 15 Mar 2009, Brian Webster wrote:

> And if you have gone through the pains of the dbfHawk
> file creation we might all benefit from it should we like the look and feel
> of your maps.

Yes please.  Since nobody's done it yet, we'd all benefit from you
donating the dbfawk's back to the project so that they could be
distributed with Xastir itself.

Don't worry about getting them 100% correct first either:  Just
updating to the 2008 maps would be a major improvement, and we can
worry about tweaking them here and there as time goes on to improve
the look and feel.  Everything goes into CVS so it is a snap for any
of the developers to update files at any time.

It's also likely that some of the changes necessary to make them
look like the online maps will require actual code changes and not
just dbfawk tweaks.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer