[Xastir] Xastir-Xubuntu Live CD/USB in Parallels on Mac

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 14:54:51 EDT 2009

It's hard to understand how imagemagick is not installed.  I'm running
that Xubuntu image live now, and I get the following:

ubuntu at ubuntu:~$ dpkg -l |grep imagemagick
ii  imagemagick                               7:6.3.7.9.dfsg1-2ubuntu3
               image manipulation programs
ubuntu at ubuntu:~$ dpkg -l |grep libmagick
ii  libmagick10                               7:6.3.7.9.dfsg1-2ubuntu3
               image manipulation library
ii  libmagick9-dev                            7:6.3.7.9.dfsg1-2ubuntu3
               image manipulation library - development files

Lee - K5DAT
Murphy, TX