[Xastir] Update wiki re: VM

David Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 16:45:38 EDT 2009

Tom,

As long as 8.04 (Hardy Heron) is still valid it needs to be supported!

8.04 is a LTS release of Ubuntu and is valid until the next LTS is released
in 2011.

I am running 8.04-LTS for continuity due to my solar systems work and my
college studies.

Please reconsider making the 8.04 images available again.

73
Dave
KB3EFS