[Xastir] Any interest for custom Ubuntu Live CD

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 11:04:24 EDT 2009

Fyi, there's already an Xubuntu 8.10 live CD available with Xastir
pre-built - see http://www.xastir.org/wiki/index.php/Downloads.
However, some would probably prefer the Gnome desktop vs. Xfce, so I
think there would be interest in an Ubuntu version as well.  In fact,
I think it would be nice to replace the old Ubuntu 6.06 live CD that
is also shown at the link above with an 8.04 version.

Regards,

Lee - K5DAT
Murphy, TX