[Xastir] test

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed May 6 15:51:06 EDT 2009

On Wed, 6 May 2009, Tom Russo wrote:

> You might be able to stop the crash by hand-editing the
> .xastir/config/selected_maps.sys file to remove the last batch of maps you
> added.  This would at least tell you whether it was adding those maps that
> started the crash, and start to narrow it down from there.

To just stop the crashing entirely, there's also "xastir -m", which
will deselect ALL maps on startup.  Of course then you'll need to
start selecting maps again to see where the crash begins, so it
might be a step backward in your debugging.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer